A Local Favourite in Northbridge
The Brass Monkey is a Perth icon and arguably the most photographed hotel in WA. You'll understand why when you see it lit up at night, beckoning hungry and thirsty pedestrians to wander in.
Let's talk about being spoilt for choice. You can monkey around in so many funky areas it's hard not to get lost in our maze. There's an upstairs bar and balcony overlooking William and James Streets, a Sports Bar, three areas in the Main Bar leading to the courtyard and our new addition the Cave Bar. Also on offer is a huge, walk-in bottle shop and function rooms for whatever your occasion.
Saving the best for last, the Rooftop Bar features stunning city views, superb craft beers and ciders (both on and off tap) and the single largest selection of premium spirits in the entertainment precinct. Of course the cocktail list has been designed to compliment the range of spirits and is sure to bedazzle you. If not, our 3.5m screen showing all live sporting events in stunning HD quality surely will.
It takes a while to get to know your way around The Brass Monkey, but it's worth it. Don't get lost.
With a huge selection of draught and bottled beers, wines, spirits, cocktails and food styles, we're all about choice.
- Our Grapeskin Restaurant will be closed for renovations for approximately eight weeks. However we are still serving our delicious menu in the bar and courtyard areas. Watch this space for more information.
- Function spaces that can cater for social and corporate events
- Dine in the bar, courtyard, on the balcony or the Rooftop
- Entertainment featuring big screen sports, DJs, and live music
- A walk-in bottle shop and wine cellar
General Opening Hours
|Mon - Tue||11am - 12am|
|Wed - Thu||11am - 1am|
|Fri - Sat||11am - 2am|
|Sunday||10am - 12am|
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe now for exclusive offers, upcoming event invitations and promotions from your local venue.Subscribe Now